MET International is a leading provider of data center decommissioning services across the US. Whether you’re planning a lifecycle refresh, or you’re migrating to the cloud and need to decommission your servers, we can help. We have helped corporations in Texas, Silicon Valley, and other major hubs decommission their assets in virtually every major data center in the country.
MET will handle full de-racking, packing, and pickup of your data center equipment.
MET specializes in end user server rebuilds and partners with cloud hosting providers. This provides us with the ability to maximize your ROI without ever holding up payment. MET will ensure that you get maximum value back for your servers, while keeping decommissioning stress-free.
We are a privately owned business that can quickly cut you a check for your decommissioned legacy equipment. We have handled buybacks worth eight figures and our customers are always impressed with how quickly we are able to issue payment. You, and your executives, will be happy you picked us.
While every data center decommission is unique, here is what a typical decomm looks like:
1. MET will provide an estimated net purchase value for your data center assets, based on original purchase manifest.
2. We will work with you on a decommissioning schedule that fits your needs.
3. We will arrange logistics, including de-rack, serialization, packaging, and transport.
4. Once the equipment lands at our dock, we will audit and provide you with a summary.
5. We will cut you a check within 48 hours of receiving your assets.
6. If required, we will work with our downstream partners to destroy data in accordance with NIST standards, and provide you with certificates.